Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
SCARPquiz Number Five
Explanation of answers
- 1- To listen to the evening news on television.
- Being around his foster parents was so distressing he had to find other ways of listening for news about the returned Lord Voldemort
- 2- She saw them.
- That's what she told Fudge; however, according to JKR, she is a squibb and as such cannot see dementors. She most certainly could FEEL them.
- 3- Millicent Bagnold
- This was mentioned in the book. No other information given about the lady however.
- 4- On the second floor
- It was the "size" of a broom cupboard, through the Auror's office, and most definitely NOT in it's own building.
- 5- Removed his order of Merlin
- Fudge accomplished all of the first three; EXCEPT he was only "thinking about" removing his Order of Merlin.
- 6- All except seven
- The actual count was seven so that is the best answer.
- 7- Fainting Fancies
- They invented all the others, and tested them all on first-years, but Hermione only threatened them with a letter on the Fancies.
- 8- Two of the listed
- Her father is "editor" of the "Quibbler" (not daily quibbler), wand is behind her "left" ear (left handed), wears
butterbeer "caps" on her necklace, wore her hat "at the game" - no mention in the school, thinks Hagrid is "a bit of an idot"; but,
is blond and always "looks suprised."
- 9- saw all "EXCEPT" none
- A reverse question- sorry!
- 10- Four hit her
- Quite a bit to handle at her age.
- 11- He actually said everything - i.e. "except" -> "none"
- Again a "reverse" question. (This one was submitted by Prof. Snape)
- 12- Neville poked Malfoy
- Everything mentioned did happen EXCEPT that it was Harry who poked Malfoy through his mask's eyehole.
- 13- EXCEPT none
- Dumbledore told Harry all of the things mentioned in their yearly end-of-school interview.